Monday, May 4, 2009

Farewell

Thanks to all of my classmates for a wonderful semester. It was very interesting interacting with you via technology! Good luck to all of you in your future endeavors.

As usual, Dr. Luongo, it was enlightening and pleasurable having you as a professor this semester. I truly have enjoyed all of the classes that I have had with you and I know that you will continue to be one of the most effective teachers on campus!

As for me, I have a huge decision to make. I am officially done with all of my certification classes and now have to student teach. However, since I am unexpectantly due to give birth at the end of July, student teaching in Sept. is out of the question. My dilemma is, "Do I student teach in January when the baby is 5 months old and my other daughters are 6 and 8 OR do I put off student teaching for a year or two??" Only time will tell!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Taran,
It's been a pleasure...I have enjoyed reading your blog and comments. I wish you the best of luck with your teaching career and of course with the new addition to the family! Have a great summer!
-Megan :)

najouta blog said...

Good luck with your new born!