Saturday, November 8, 2008

Learning Page.com

Thanks to Prof. Luongo for posting so many helpful websites. When I actually begin teaching, I really feel that I will be well informed about all of the resources available to me. Prof. Luongo posted LearningPage.com on her website. It's aimed at new teachers, so I checked it out. I thought it was really helpful, so I joined the site, especially since it's free. So far, almost every website that Prof. Luongo has recommended, I have added to my "Favorites" tab on my home computer. Even though I might not join some of these sites until I actually become a teacher, I have at least stored them in an area that I will remember and can easily retrieve them. Kudos Prof. Luongo!

2 comments:

Marianne said...

The learning page is a great site. Everything we have gotten from Dr. Luongo has been great. The resources will definitely come in handy when you start teaching. You'll be well prepared to do a great job. I wish I had this many resources when I first started teaching 23 years ago. Times have changed and they've gotten better in education. I'm enjoying this class and blogging too! If you keep your students engaged through technology, they'll be motivated. The learning will come, just keep it fun. Have a great week!

Dr. Luongo said...

Taran,

It amazes me how much information is out there. It can be overwhelming, but also exciting!

Additionally, I am glad to see that these sites have helped you --and will help you in the future. =)

Thanks for posting!