Thursday, March 26, 2009

School Web Pages

I have to say that I love my town's school webpage site. It has all of the information relevant to feeling like you, as the parent, are "in the know". Check it out at http://www.monroe.k12.nj.us/monroenj/site/default.asp. Each school in the town has their own webpage and you can access any school. Some of the important information listed is: teacher contact info., classroom webpages (not all teachers--although it should be mandatory), PTA info., school policies, upcoming events, past events, recognition items, extracurricular activities, etc.

3 comments:

Dr. Luongo said...

Looks great!

Thank you for sharing.

Looking at other web sites makes creating and maintaining your won easier.

:)

Mr. Healy said...

I'm glad each school in the district has its own site. I hope more districts move away from the one central website, which I find makes it difficult to find individual school information.

Jenevieve Chimento said...

I agree with you Dr. Luongo - After checking out many school websites I came up with some great new ideas and ways of presenting information.