Sunday, February 15, 2009

Books for Bringing Technology Into the Classroom

I was recently on the Jossey Bass website at http://www.josseybass.com/WileyCDA/Section/id-131497.html and found these new books that are aimed at helping teachers bring technology into their classrooms.


New and Notable Titles
PowerPoint for Teachers: Dynamic Presentations and Interactive Classroom Projects (Grades K-12) by Ellen Finkelstein, Pavel Samsonov
Teaching for Understanding with Technology by Martha Stone Wiske, Kristi Rennebohm Franz (With), Lisa Breit
Scaling Up Success: Lessons Learned from Technology-Based Educational Improvement by Chris Dede (Editor), James P. Honan (Editor), Laurence C. Peters (Editor), Ellen Condliffe Lagemann (Foreword by)
Hands-On Computer Activities for Teaching Math: Grades 3-8 by Beverly Burnley

1 comment:

Monica said...

Hi Taran!

Thanks so much for posting these weblinks, when I was searching on the Jossey Bass site I found a book titled "New Teacher Support, Grades K-6: PD Toolkit" which I know i will find helpful once I complete the teaching certification program and begin my teaching career.